Sunday, April 7, 2013

Where are YOU parked?


Here's a little sample of the view out our  windows as we are parked at Sea & Sand RV park in Depoe Bay, OR.  This park is quite lovely.  It stretches about 1/4 mile from US Hwy 101 to the Pacific Ocean.  Not all of the spaces have the view we have, of course, but then we had to pay a premium price.  We are about 1 coach length (31') from the bank that goes down to the beach, and I would guess about the same distance above the beach.  There are not many places like this that I know of.


 We took the dogs for a walk on the beach. It is a bit stormy today, so we didn't stay long.  I forgot my camera, so these pictures were taken on my iPhone. I emailed them to myself and then downloaded them so I could  share.

At the right is an artsy shot (by luck). I didn't see the neat light ray until I downloaded the picture. Below, of course, are my three girls enjoying a stroll on the sand.  The wind was about 10 mph and just before we got back to Sadie, it began to rain with a vengeance.  Fortunately, we didn't get too wet.                                                                   

                                                                         





At right is a shot from the beach looking back up at Sadie (center).  The weather man has promised better weather over the next couple of days, so we hope to have more walks on the beach and more photos to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment